Get Best Headphones 2017 Here!!!
I’ve been really into a few pairs of best headphones recently. I’m getting more into the audio games and music. I have found that a lot of people never really get to listen to their music on anything other than the earbuds that come with their phone. May be the classic earbuds that come with the iPhone and that’s fine for a lot of people. But once you first listen to a actual decent pair of best headphones you’ll never want to go back to those old iPhone earbuds ever again.This is why i am writing this blog to introduce you to best headphones 2017 under $200. I will rank them in descending order ,so let’s start with last one.
1. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Studio Headphones
Beyerdynamic DT 770(80 ohm) headphones comes at 5th position in best headphones 2017. It sounds absolutely phenomenal which is to be expected for many $170 entry-level audiophile set of cans. But in addition to that, the mids and highs are super defined. So you can hear all those aspects of songs that other headphones just muffle out. As they are audiophile headphones, they really do not exaggerate the sound. They play exactly what was recorded compared to some other headphones for example Beats. Those will really ramp up the bass to give a more enjoyable listening experience but these headphones you listen to exactly what was recorded. So you’ll have a more realistic experience . Some people like that ,some people don’t. But if you don’t like that you can always put an equaliser in and then boost up the bass levels. If you want more bass or boost up the mids and highs , if you want more highs onto the bass, then the bass on these headphones is pretty impressive. It’s pleasingly powerful .
These are not too overpowering and also very noticeable. So you still get the feeling of a bass heavy sound but you’re not getting it exaggerated . And it’s not drowning out any parts of the song . When a pair of headphones has outstanding build quality, dream worthy comfort, incredible balance with no weak point and comes in under $200. I basically have to give it a 10 out of 10. Basically if you’re upgrading from anything under $100 these headphones will blow your mind .
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone, Bass reflex technology for improved bass response
- Made-in-Germany with 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft-padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- 5 year manufacturer warranty only when purchased from an authorized beyerdynamic dealer.
Rating:- 4.5/5 Customer Review:- 860
2.Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones
My 4th in best headphones 2017 is the Grado SR80e. Now one could argue that, the Grado SR225e would probably be better as they’re exactly for $200 right now. But the Grado SR80e is a real steal for the price you can get them at. They’re under $100 right now. The reason these are so good as these are the perfect introductory pair of headphones for open-back design.
Open-back headphones are designed more for studio use, they leak, but they give you that in room sound. We get to hear the instruments as if they’re literally positioned around the room with us. It’s almost like you’re sitting next to the artist that’s singing or playing an instrument. It’s really amazing and you can just snap along the beat. So the Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones are a great introductory pair of headphones for the open back design and I’d recommend them. At their price they’re really good.
- Upgraded driver design
- Large ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Adjustable, soft vinyl headband
- Superb sound quality
- Mini stereo plug with 1/4-inch adaptor
Rating:- 4.5/5 Customer reviews:- 574
3.V-MODA Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Nero)
V-MODA Crossfade LP headphones( My 3rd in best headphones 2017 ) are extremely comfortable due to their ear-padding design.Talking about appearance these are just awesome.You can get them in different colours, I will specially suggest the pearl-white or phantom-chrome(metal plated).Along with colours price might change.The another outstanding feature of these headphone is leaking of sound is very little even at higher volumes.The sound quality of these are exceptional especially at this price.Generally speaking, believe these are best suited for anyone who loves rock, rap, hip-hop type of music, I think you would find these headphones to be phenomenal.
But that doesn’t mean that these don’t go with soothing music like classical,instrumental or pure vocal music.so bottom line for sound quality I think these headphones are certainly great for anyone to listen to but they’re especially good if you love bass and you like bass to be emphasised but not to dominate the mids and the highs then you’ll particularly love these. Also if you love listening to music loud and cranking up the volume I think you’ll really appreciate the fact that they’ve gone to the trouble of adjusting the highs a little bit to help preserve your hearing so you can crank the music.As well as the built of these headphones are really so strong and robust that even if you handle it little roughly, it won’t fall apart like other delicate headphones.
- 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers provide deep vibrant bass, organic mid-range, and high-end clarity
- Memory foam ear cushions reduce ambient noise and enable a low bass response
- Lightweight metal construction lets you listen to your favourite music comfortably for hours
- Steel frame, flexible memory headband, and detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables for serious durability
- Includes hard exoskeleton carry case, 69-inch Kevlar-reinforced audio cable, remote/mic cable for compatible devices
Rating:- 4.5/5 Customer reviews:- 3239
4. Jaybird X3 Sport Bluetooth Headset for iPhone and Android – Blackout
Jaybird X3 is 2nd in best headphones 2017. X3 is a third iteration of the company’s popular, sweat proof, water-resistant, wireless sports headphone.Jaybird X3 is improvised version of Jaybird X2. Earbuds of Jaybird X3 are smaller than the X2’s. Jaybird X3’s inline remote has been redesigned and it’s battery has been upgraded to deliver up to eight hours while playing music at moderate volume levels.Jaybird x3 also tweaked the six mm drivers inside the earbud. I will say, these are among the best sounding wireless sports headphones out there right now.Jaybird x3 now includes a clip to attach the headphone to the back of your shirt. If you want to the set of cord shortening accessories, they are also in the box along with plenty of ear tips. One of which will hopefully allow you to get a tight comfortable seal to maximize sound quality.
It’s also worth mentioning that jaybird has a little charging accessory that connects to a microUSB cable, which you then clip on to the inline remote. however you can go into Jaybird’s my sound app for your iOS or Android devices and customize the sound to your liking. Overall, I think the Jaybird x3, is a significant improvement over theJaybird x2. TheJaybird x3 did fit my ear a little better than the Jaybird x2 and it’s more discreet than the Bose and helmet friendly. So you can wear it while skiing or snowboarding without a problem.
- MINI WIRELESS BUDS – Jaybird x3 are designed to be as small as possible,without sacrificing performance and looks.
- UNIVERSAL SECURE FIT –The patented silicone ear fins securely attach to the top and back/lower surface areas of the ear for a snug fit, locking the earbuds in during workouts and intense physical activities
- SWEAT-PROOF – Built to last with a sleek yet rugged design, the X3 Headphones are great for sports, workouts, and all weather conditions. Hydrophobic nano-coating will keep moisture away from sweat,rain and snow.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Don’t let a low battery interrupt your day. The X3 has an 8-hour battery life. 15 minutes of charging gives you a full hour of playtime, so you’ll always be ready for anything
- PERSONALIZED SOUNDS – The MySound App allows you to tweak and customize the sound of your X3 headphones for a personalized experience, and save them for later as a profile
- Men’s Fitness Rating: 9 out of 10 as one of the best wireless workout headphones of Spring 2017
Customer Review:- 3.5/5 Customer reviews:-1236
5. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor ( Top Best Headphone 2017)
if you’ve never listened to a decent pair of headphones before, the ATH-M50x ( topped in best headphones 2017 ) is going to be a revelation to you. Legendary ATH-M50’s updated version is ATH-M50x.The frequency response of the m50x is more neutral than most consumer headphones, but it’s not entirely flat either. The sound presents a nice balance of bass, mids and highs that allow you to hear music in the full spectrum. The powerful bass response from the 45 mm drivers has been boosted from the original M-50s. I personally love bass myself and the ATH-M50x goes low to hit some nice sub bass while providing a good amount of boom. The bass can sometimes overwhelm the rest of the song, but I find it to be a decent balance. They’re definitely one of the best for the price overall .
ATH-M50x a great introduction to the world of higher-end audio and the sound quality will definitely impress. Bottom line, at a price tag of around $150 the Audio Technica ATH-M50x is still one of the best headphones in consumer audio today. Build quality, improved comfort and high-end sound quality makes it a great package. I already included an Amazon link above so you can pick up a pair at the lowest price available.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swivelling ear cups for easy, one-ear monitoring, professional-grade ear pad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort. Detachable cable